My five over-used sentences describing myself to someone.
1. ” i enjoy being alone and i don’t like sharing..i dont know, its just that since i was born, well ok since i was very little, i’ve always had my own room. so practically, its been like 20 over years. people should understand that i love my privacy..”
2. ” i don’t party. i prefer live bands..concerts..yada yada”
3. ” i never like being under the spotlight. i dont like heaps of people looking at me. “
4. ” i’m pretty good, well pretty OK at drawing. oh and i cant imagine myself doing anything besides arts. “
5. ” i’m a family and cat person.”
i need to stop saying all these and people need to stop asking the same questions.
five things that has been on my mind:
1. clean my place. which i did, oddly at 2am last nite. closets are all neat and tidy, everythings good.
2. stop procrastinating on my projects. i dont know if this is possible, but ill still try to give it a shot.
3. finish this novel i’m reading by tomorrow.
4. eat less rice..as much as i love em, its getting a lil out of hand.
5. quit smoking.
How to love a woman.
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there. -Bob Marley
starwars wedding. interesting
#tram #ride #citycircle #melbourne #freestuff